Explore What We Do
As your Inland Empire Property Manager
We provide advertising on free and subscription based sites to gain maximum exposure at no extra cost to the homeowner, and we showcase homes using the latest technologies.
With our renters scheduling system new prospective residents can schedule a showing 24/7 with a time that works for them and this rents your property 25% faster.
- Our eviction rate is less than 1% over the past 12 years where we have rented hundreds of homes
- We pay for the eviction in the event it’s necessary(added monthly fee)
- All Residents must pass our 9-point screening process
- We have partnered with a nationwide screening company to process our rental applications.
- Prospective tenants can apply online 24/7. We process all applications until a lease is prepared for execution.
- Applications are processed electronically and include credit, employment for income, debt ratios just like a bank does when you buy a home, past eviction background searches, current and previous rental history, FICO score and more.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
- To ensure owners they are getting the best prices and best services Magnum makes no profit on maintenance repairs.
- If repairs exceed $400 in one month, then you, the owner must approve unless it's an emergency, like a broken water pipe that needs immediate attention.
- We re-key properties and inspect smoke and carbon monoxide detectors between occupants to ensure your asset is protected.
- Maintenance on-call 24/7.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Murrieta is a city in southwestern Riverside County. The population of Murrieta was 110,949 as of the 2020 census. Murrieta experienced a 133.7% population increase between 2000 and 2010, making Murrieta one of the fastest-growing cities in the state during that period. Largely residential in character, Murrieta is typically characterized as a bedroom community. Murrieta is bordered by the city of Temecula to the south, the cities of Menifee and Wildomar to the north, and the unincorporated community of French Valley to the east. Murrieta is located in the center of the Los Angeles-San Diego mega-region. Murrieta is named for Juan Murrieta, a Californio ranchero who founded the town. Source From Wikipedia