Explore What We Do
As your Inland Empire Property Manager
We provide advertising on free and subscription based sites to gain maximum exposure at no extra cost to the homeowner, and we showcase homes using the latest technologies.
With our renters scheduling system new prospective residents can schedule a showing 24/7 with a time that works for them and this rents your property 25% faster.
- Our eviction rate is less than 1% over the past 12 years where we have rented hundreds of homes
- We pay for the eviction in the event it’s necessary(added monthly fee)
- All Residents must pass our 9-point screening process
- We have partnered with a nationwide screening company to process our rental applications.
- Prospective tenants can apply online 24/7. We process all applications until a lease is prepared for execution.
- Applications are processed electronically and include credit, employment for income, debt ratios just like a bank does when you buy a home, past eviction background searches, current and previous rental history, FICO score and more.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
- To ensure owners they are getting the best prices and best services Magnum makes no profit on maintenance repairs.
- If repairs exceed $250 in one month, then you, the owner must approve unless it's an emergency, like a broken water pipe that needs immediate attention.
- We re-key properties and inspect smoke and carbon monoxide detectors between occupants to ensure your asset is protected.
- Maintenance on-call 24/7.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
- If a resident does not pay rent a 3-day notice is served on the 10th of each month and the eviction process has been started
- Our eviction rate is less than 1% of properties we’ve managed.
- For just $20/month, get the peace of mind if an eviction is necessary. We will file documents. attend court hearings, attend lockouts, arrange re-key and if necessary hire and pay an attorney
- While under eviction you are given an update every week, so you know exactly what the status is.
Winchester is a census-designated place (CDP) in Riverside County. As of the 2010 census, the CDP had a total population of 2,534, up from 2,155 at the 2000 census. Largely rural for most of its history, and home to agricultural businesses including the Winchester Cheese Company, Winchester experienced rapid growth during the housing construction boom in the early-to-mid 2000s. However, construction and growth slowed when the housing bubble burst in 2007, resulting in a housing market correction. The mid-to-late 2010s saw housing prices in Winchester recover and construction continue with new subdivisions, schools, and parks being built. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Lake Elsinore
- Canyon Lake
- Moreno Valley